Antony is a Partner in the Commercial Disputes Team.
Antony’s core specialism is commercial litigation and property related litigation. He has nearly 20 years’ experience representing corporate clients, entrepreneurs, real estate funds and property investors. Find out more
Antony advises on a range of broad base commercial litigation including contractual disputes, shareholder disputes, claims involving company directors and real estate based litigation. Antony provides debt recovery and pre-insolvency advice to individuals and companies and has experience in other contentious areas including Health and Safety matters (Asbestos and Fire Regulatory prosecutions), and regulatory enforcement in the telecommunications industry. He also provides commercial assistance to travel businesses through the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA).
Antony assists clients to develop a strategy at an early stage of the litigation process and works with leading Counsel, experts and other professionals to provide clients with a complete litigation service all the way through to the conclusion of a case. He routinely litigates in the High Court Queen’s Bench and Chancery Divisions as well as across the country in the County Court. He has extensive experience of resolving disputes through mediation and other forms of ADR.
Specialist Practice Areas:
- Commercial litigation acting for companies, directors, shareholders and individuals
- Debt recovery and pre and post-insolvency for companies and individuals
- Property-related disputes including claims for breach of property contracts, development and option agreements, claims for damages for specific performance and declarations relating to real estate
- Domestic and worldwide freezing injunctions
- Regulatory cases involving premium rate telephone services
- Health and Safety, Breach of Planning and Fire Regulation prosecutions