22nd June 2017
Website Legal Compliance Audit
Hamlins are delighted to offer you a free Website Legal Compliance Audit to help you bring your website up to scratch.
Does your website comply with the law?
Failure to comply with the law can attract claims and penalties. In addition, it can make contracts with customers unenforceable. Infringement of copyright, even if inadvertent, can be expensive. Inappropriate or inadequate website terms can leave you wide open.
You might need to consider:
- What information you are required to display by law
- The law on online selling
- Your terms & conditions of business
- Do you own (or have the right to use) the copyright in your writing, graphics, photographs etc
- Who owns the domain name
- Should you be protecting your name, brand or logo as a trade mark to prevent imitation
- Data protection and the forthcoming GDPR.
Is it really free?
Absolutely. We will email you a report identifying areas of your website that require further attention. We can talk it all through with you by phone or in person or you can simply decide to engage us to bring your business in to line.
Please register your interest below and we will be in touch with further information.